Terms & Conditions
1. Health Screening: All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme. In some cases the Personal Trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP before training can commence. Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter. The personal trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
2. Cancellation Policy: A 24 hour cancellation policy applies to scheduled sessions. Sessions cancelled or rearranged less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full to the client. If a session is cancelled within 24 hours by the Personal Trainer, a complimentary session will be offered in addition to rearranging the cancelled session.
3. Lateness Policy: If the client is late for a session the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time. Any client who is not at the agreed meeting place within 20 minutes of the agreed scheduled time shall be deemed to have cancelled and will be charged for the entire session. If the Personal Trainer is late additional time will be added to the end of the session or to subsequent sessions.
4. Payment Policy: Payment for all sessions (including blocks of sessions) must be made in advance. All monies paid are non refundable. Refunds will not be given due to illness, injury or non participation.
5. Obligations of the Personal Trainer: The Personal Trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the client’s personal goals, lifestyle, fitness levels and medical history. Programmes will be progressive and regulated by the Personal Trainer. The personal trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support required by the client to help them achieve their goals. The personal trainer will ensure that all client information is kept strictly private and confidential.
6. Obligations of the client: The client is required to arrive on time for each training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit. It is understood between client and Personal Trainer that both must commit to the programme 100% in order to achieve results. The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.